Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Creation of a stand-alone software that is able to automatically track the position of a three targets in a movie loop, while also reconstructing the position of the three targets in 3D space.
- Creation of a stand-alone software that can be used to compare software generated treatment plans to doses actually delivered to patients.
- Facilitating evaluation of clinical trial data particularly evaluation of patient motion during stereotactic ablative radiotherapy.
- Participating in group meetings and assisting supervisor and medical trainees in experiments, data gathering, analysis and presentations.
- Have broad expertise in medical physics research.
- Interactions with regulatory agencies and industrial research.
- Ensure all experiments are carried out in accordance with research institute standards and infection prevention control guidelines.
- Assisting supervisor in preparation of manuscripts, grant applications, ethics applications and educational materials as needed
Source: Sunnybrook Hospital