Job Opportunities – posted by Cancer Care Ontario since Aug. 24
- Sep. 2 – Advanced Analytics Practice Lead: This role is responsible for facilitating analytics experts within the team to deliver advanced analytics products, and is accountable to help strengthen CCO’s advanced analytics business operations and product lifecycle.
- Sep. 2 – Project Lead, Models of Care – Cancer System Quality Improvement Initiatives: CCO’s Models of Care program is currently seeking a Project Lead to play a significant leadership role in implementing new models of care in Ontario.
- Sep. 1 – Analyst, Project Implementation, Cancer Screening: The Analyst will assist project leads with a variety of analytical, organizational, tracking and administrative tasks and initiatives. Under the direction of the project lead, the Analyst will be responsible for instituting best-practice guidelines, processes, tools and templates for project planning, execution and transition ensuring compliance to required standards.
- Aug. 29 – Senior QA Analyst: Senior QA Analysts at Cancer Care Ontario (CCO) are involved in performing Quality Assurance services and executing functional, integration, interface, and regression testing as part of the Technology Services, Application Services Team.
- Aug. 24 – Senior Business Analyst: In this role, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Project Manager with the implementation of key initiatives as part of the Data & Analytics (D&A) Strategy.
- Aug. 24 – Senior Specialist, Quality Improvement Cancer Care Initiatives: The Senior Specialist position is an exciting and dynamic opportunity to apply your health care knowledge, evaluation and strong project management skills to initiatives that will make a difference in the care of cancer patients province-wide.