Christopher Sun awarded Vanier Scholarship
This Scholarship recognizes doctoral students at Canadian universities who demonstrate excellence academics, research impact and leadership.
The Peri Family endows two awards for IndE students
From left: Professors Mike Carter and Jean Zu with the Peri Family (photo: Liz Do)
Envisioning a future in which an automated defibrillator is flown to help cardiac arrest victims before paramedics arrive
Featured This Month
Bed Capacity Planning Tool
Simulation and optimization tools to help identify bed requirements and help smooth and level peak demands through the week. Read more…
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- Press Release – Nearly 1 in 2 Canadians expected to get cancer: report
- Press Release – New WHO advisory group launched in Almaty to shape the future of primary health care
- News Item – Artificial intelligence and the coming health revolution
- News Item – ‘Human Project’ study will ask 10,000 to share life’s data
- News Item – Drones carrying defibrillators could aid heart emergencies
- Job Opportunity – Improvement Consultant FT OpX (Michael Garron Hospital)