Dionne Aleman elected to a second term as President of Canadian Operational Research Society
Prof. Aleman is the first President since founding President Omond Solandt in 1958-59 to serve two terms.
Christopher Sun awarded Vanier Scholarship
This Scholarship recognizes doctoral students at Canadian universities who demonstrate excellence academics, research impact and leadership.
The Peri Family endows two awards for IndE students
From left: Professors Mike Carter and Jean Zu with the Peri Family (photo: Liz Do)
Featured This Month
Ambulatory Clinic Scheduling
New schedule increased average utilization of examination space from 77% to 97%. Read more…
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- News Item – Canadian researchers develop new model for early-stage lung cancer detection
- Job Opportunity – Student Analyst in Decision Support
- News Item – Strain of balancing ER demand with capacity leads to ambulance offload delays
- Event – 2nd Annual Canadian Healthcare Infrastructure East (Oct. 24-25)
- News Item – New figures show hospital overcrowding will have ‘drastic impact’ on care, Ontario NDP says
- Press Release – Ontario Boosting Nursing, Personal Support in Major Expansion of Home Care