Smarter cancer treatment
Aaron Babier (MIE PhD Candidate) develops AI tool to automate radiation therapy planning.
Major collaborative healthcare engineering project begins
MIE professors Michael Carter, Chi-Guhn Lee, and Vahid Sarhangian of the Centre for Healthcare Engineering start a three-year project entitled “Quantitative Metrics and Methods for Perioperative Supply Chain Management.” Read more
Engineering the Future of Health Care
A discussion featuring Prof. Timothy Chan, Dr. Robert Howard and Mr. Tom Woods.
Featured This Month
Dispatch Decision Making
A decision support tool for an air ambulance system could help standardize dispatch practice
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- Press Release – Smarter cancer treatment: AI tool automates radiation therapy planning
- News Item – Cost of public health care for Canadian families soared by 70% over two decades: report
- News Item – There’s a calculator for cardiovascular disease. Here’s how it works
- Press Release – CHE affiliates part of a multidisciplinary team to launch a global network
- Press Release – Training artificial intelligence with artificial X-rays
- Press Release – Ford Government Making OHIP+ More Cost-Effective