Coffee shops, 24-hour ATMs the best locations for life-saving AEDs
Press release on research results, and its subsequent media coverage.
The Peri Family endows two awards for IndE students
From left: Professors Mike Carter and Jean Zu with the Peri Family (photo: Liz Do)
Envisioning a future in which an automated defibrillator is flown to help cardiac arrest victims before paramedics arrive
Featured This Month
Bed Capacity Planning Tool
Simulation and optimization tools to help identify bed requirements and help smooth and level peak demands through the week. Read more…
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- Publication – Operations research in global health: a scoping review with a focus on the themes of health equity and impact
- News Item – Low-income Canadians face longer health care wait times: report
- Press Release – Minister Philpott highlights significant investments to improve access to home care
- Press Release – Minister Philpott highlights significant investments for better access to mental health services
- News – Canadians undergo more than 1 million potentially unnecessary medical tests, treatments a year: report
- Publication – MIE Research at a Glance in Momentum Magazine