Engineering the Future of Health Care
A discussion featuring Prof. Timothy Chan, Dr. Robert Howard and Mr. Tom Woods.
Technologies to reduce problem behaviours in people with dementia
Interactive activity centre designed by industry partner Ambient Activity Technologies working with Professor Mark Chignell, Dr. Andrea Wilkinson, and other researchers. Read more…
Dionne Aleman elected to a second term as President of Canadian Operational Research Society
Prof. Aleman is the first President since founding President Omond Solandt in 1958-59 to serve two terms. Read more…
Featured This Month
Ambulatory Clinic Scheduling
New schedule increased average utilization of examination space from 77% to 97%. Read more…
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- News Item – Universal pharmacare would provide better health care but costs a concern: health committee
- Job Opportunity – Improvement Facilitator
- Job Opportunity – Senior Health Systems Engineer
- Opportunities: Summer projects at Women’s College Hospital
- Job Opportunity – Senior Analyst, Data and Decision Sciences (Apr. 25)
- Press Release – ‘We’re really close’: U of T expert on Toronto becoming a leading health innovation hub