Technologies to reduce problem behaviours in people with dementia
Interactive activity centre designed by industry partner Ambient Activity Technologies working with Professor Mark Chignell, Dr. Andrea Wilkinson, and other researchers. Read more…
Dionne Aleman elected to a second term as President of Canadian Operational Research Society
Prof. Aleman is the first President since founding President Omond Solandt in 1958-59 to serve two terms. Read more…
Christopher Sun awarded Vanier Scholarship
This Scholarship recognizes doctoral students at Canadian universities who demonstrate excellence academics, research impact and leadership.
Featured This Month
Ambulatory Clinic Scheduling
New schedule increased average utilization of examination space from 77% to 97%. Read more…
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- Press Release – U of T Engineering researchers develop technologies to reduce problem behaviours in people with dementia
- News Item – 20 Canadian ideas to improve child health win support from Grand Challenges
- Press Release – Total health spending in Canada reaches $242 billion
- News Item – New plan will see Ontario government employees deliver home care
- News Item – Opposition slams Wynne government over ‘hallway medicine crisis’
- Press Release – Bernie Sanders talks health care, greets students at U of T