Dionne Aleman elected to a second term as President of Canadian Operational Research Society
She is the first President since founding President Omond Solandt in 1958-59 to serve two terms.
Christopher Sun awarded Vanier Scholarship
This Scholarship recognizes doctoral students at Canadian universities who demonstrate excellence academics, research impact and leadership.
The Peri Family endows two awards for IndE students
From left: Professors Mike Carter and Jean Zu with the Peri Family (photo: Liz Do)
Featured This Month
Ambulatory Clinic Scheduling
New schedule increased average utilization of examination space from 77% to 97%. Read more…
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- News Item – How a Toronto hospital uses virtual reality to grant dying patients a last wish
- News Item – ‘Public safety at risk’ with city’s new scheduling system: Toronto paramedic
- News Item – New tech seeks to calm SNF residents having dementia
- News Item – Doctors highlight chronic health-care shortages in Ontario’s northern communities
- News Item – How much does the ‘average’ Canadian pay in a year for public health care?
- Press Release – Mackenzie Health Launches First in Canada Epic End-to-End Electronic Medical Record