Engineering the Future of Health Care
A discussion featuring Prof. Timothy Chan, Dr. Robert Howard and Mr. Tom Woods.
Technologies to reduce problem behaviours in people with dementia
Interactive activity centre designed by industry partner Ambient Activity Technologies working with Professor Mark Chignell, Dr. Andrea Wilkinson, and other researchers. Read more…
Dionne Aleman elected to a second term as President of Canadian Operational Research Society
Prof. Aleman is the first President since founding President Omond Solandt in 1958-59 to serve two terms. Read more…
Featured This Month
Ambulatory Clinic Scheduling
New schedule increased average utilization of examination space from 77% to 97%. Read more…
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- Press Release – One-Stop Health Care Access for Children in Eastern Ontario
- Job Opportunity – Senior Analyst, Planning at Cancer Care Ontario (March 19)
- Job Opportunity – Postdoc in healthcare supply chain management and analytics (Mar. 20)
- Job Opportunity – Postdoc in healthcare analytics, operations research (June 1)
- News Item – Ontario health-care spending not keeping pace with aging population
- News Item – What Will Health Care Look Like Once Smart Speakers Are Everywhere?