Dionne Aleman elected to a second term as President of Canadian Operational Research Society
Prof. Aleman is the first President since founding President Omond Solandt in 1958-59 to serve two terms.
Christopher Sun awarded Vanier Scholarship
This Scholarship recognizes doctoral students at Canadian universities who demonstrate excellence academics, research impact and leadership.
The Peri Family endows two awards for IndE students
From left: Professors Mike Carter and Jean Zu with the Peri Family (photo: Liz Do)
Featured This Month
Ambulatory Clinic Scheduling
New schedule increased average utilization of examination space from 77% to 97%. Read more…
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- News Article – Gates Foundation warns global health under threat as foreign aid wanes
- Speaking Notes for The Honourable Ginette Petitpas Taylor, Minister of Health: Canadian Mental Health Association 2nd Annual Mental Health for All Conference
- News Item – Coronary heart disease leading cause of death in Canada, around the world
- News Item – Striking differences in rates of suicide attempts between provinces revealed in mental health findings
- News Item – Scientists launch virtual reality game to detect Alzheimer’s
- News Item – Tanzania to use drone network to deliver critical medicines