Michael Carter elected Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences
Congratulations to Prof. Mike Carter!
Smarter cancer treatment
Aaron Babier (MIE PhD Candidate) develops AI tool to automate radiation therapy planning.
Major collaborative healthcare engineering project begins
MIE professors Carter, Lee, and Sarhangian start a three-year project entitled “Quantitative Metrics and Methods for Perioperative Supply Chain Management.” Read more
Featured This Month
Hospital-Wide Simulation of Patient Flow with both Operational and Tactical Applications
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- Opinion – Canadian health care’s ‘one issue per visit’ problem
- Blog – The promise and the peril of Dr. Robot
- News Item – Filling the medical care gap or causing cracks? Telus launches health app
- Postdoc Opportunity – healthcare supply chain management and analytics (Mar. 22)
- Press Release – Carter, Gomis win 2019 UTAA Awards of Excellence
- Press Release – WHO launches new global influenza strategy