Healthcare Industry Opportunities
Read about some of the tools developed at the Centre for Healthcare Engineering
Innovative technology for older adults
Prof. Mark Chignell showcased a driving simulation to empower the elderly to experience the outside world “even when they have limited mobility.”
Featured This Month
Automated Treatment Planning in Radiation Therapy using Generative Adversarial Networks
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- News Item – Toronto hospital to use AI, data science to better understand mental health
- Press Release – Backgrounder: Final report of the Advisory Council on the Implementation of National Pharmacare
- News Item – Canada should have universal, single-payer public pharmacare, says advisory council
- Press Release – Drones take Rwanda’s national blood service to new heights
- News Item – Drone defibrillator delivery? Researchers say it may be faster than ambulances
- Press Release – Student Christopher Sun (IndE PhD 1T9) featured in Grads to Watch