Michael Carter elected Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences
Congratulations to Prof. Mike Carter!
Smarter cancer treatment
Aaron Babier (MIE PhD Candidate) develops AI tool to automate radiation therapy planning.
Major collaborative healthcare engineering project begins
MIE professors Michael Carter, Chi-Guhn Lee, and Vahid Sarhangian of the Centre for Healthcare Engineering start a three-year project entitled “Quantitative Metrics and Methods for Perioperative Supply Chain Management.” Read more
Featured This Month
Dispatch Decision Making
A decision support tool for an air ambulance system could help standardize dispatch practice
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- Internship Opportunity – West Park Healthcare Centre
- Event – Centre for Healthcare Engineering 10-Year Celebration (Oct. 1)
- Press Release – Professor Scott Sanner named Vector Institute Faculty Affiliate
- Contract Opportunity – Project Manager – Oncology and Diagnostic Imaging (posted Sep. 28)
- Contract Opportunity – Research Associate, Data Scientist (Oct. 18)
- Press Release – Michael Carter elected Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences