Innovative technology for older adults
Prof. Mark Chignell showcased a driving simulation to empower the elderly to experience the outside world “even when they have limited mobility.”
Film screening and discussion panel held on Jan. 29, 2019
Falling through the cracks: The tragic story of a life failed by the heathcare system
Michael Carter elected Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences
Congratulations to Prof. Mike Carter!
Featured This Month
Understanding and Mitigating the Distractions/Interruptions Experienced in the OR
Engineering a better healthcare system
We pioneer data-driven research to improve system efficiency and enhance patient care.The Centre for Healthcare Engineering (CHE) at the University of Toronto provides a bridge between academia and the healthcare sector, translating the latest research findings to impact practice and offering educational opportunities for students and practitioners.
Please take a look at our brochure.
Read more »
- Press Release – WHO releases first guideline on digital health interventions
- News Item – Telemedicine and walk-in clinics have future of family doctor in flux
- News Item – Ontario government to merge ambulance services across Ontario
- Press Release – U of T launches PRiME, a precision medicine initiative
- News Item – From bionic arms to predicting patient surges in ER, AI is reshaping patient care
- News Item – Transforming health care with AI: tons of potential, but not without pitfalls