The 9th Canadian Quality Congress
September 7-8, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Announcing the Super Early Bird Rate
The Super Early Bird Rate is only $550 for the whole two day conference — that’s a savings of $150. Included in the fee for all registered attendees are: continental breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks (both days), a gala dinner pass, an award ceremony and entertainment program ticket, an electronic copy of congress proceedings, and a certificate of attendance.
The Super Early Bird Rate expires June 7, 2017.
Call for Papers
Theme: Quality and Innovation in the 21st Century
The Technical Program Committee for the 9th Canadian Quality Congress is seeking papers on best practices and case study applications in all aspects of total quality management and business excellence, including but not limited to topics like lean, six sigma, transformational leadership, change management, performance measurement, and organizational excellence.
Healthcare quality and innovation topics are especially welcome as a special feature of this year’s conference.
You can submit a paper in any one of three formats:
- Full paper: in a written text format, 15 pages maximum, Microsoft Word 2003 or later.
- PowerPoint format: create your presentation in Microsoft’s PowerPoint slides, with a half-page summary.
- Poster presentation: a highly visual and engaging way to present your findings.
- March 31, 2017: abstract or summary of your presentation (full paper, PowerPoint, or poster) is due.
- April 30, 2017: final version of your presentation is due.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities Available
Sponsorships are available in many categories. Please contact us.